Basement waterproofing York PA locals can rely on for a job well done!
Get Your FREE Quote Today!
Wet Basement Solutions
of York PA
At Basement Solutions of York PA, we strive to provide matchless customer service and guaranteed waterproofing for basements. A wet basement is not only a nuisance but also a health hazard since it becomes the hotbed for mold and mildew growth.
By offering basement waterproofing, sump pump maintenance or installation, crawl space remediation and foundation repair services, we keep your living space clean, dry, healthy, and habitable. We employ new and trusted technology for waterproofing basements.
We are a full-service basement waterproofing company providing local residents with quality services that include Basement Waterproofing, crawl space repair and maintenance, foundation repair, sump pump installation and more. Whether you desire to finish your basement into a livable space or seeking to remove problematic leaks, count on our waterproofing contractors York PA professionals to do the job right.
Our number one commitment is to give your a space that is dry and healthy. A dry basement will allow you to expand your living area and prevent structural damage. It may even lower your energy bills! Humidity from the basement can transfer to other areas of the home making your HVAC system work harder to remove damp air.
If you are in need of an advanced basement waterproofing solution in York, we can help. We harness the skills and expertise of our professional staff that has been waterproofing basements for years now.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
We provide sump pump installation and repair services.
No home is safe or stable for living unless it has a solid foundation.
Moisture can get into your home’s crawl space through different means.
Why is Waterproofing Important?
Most homeowners use their basements for storage, while others convert theirs into living spaces. Regardless of how you utilize your basement, it’s imperative to understand the importance of a dry and clean basement. A wet basement poses health hazards, especially if you use your basement regularly. Besides giving way to mold growth, a wet basement also increases the risk of flooding and weakens your home’s foundation. Here are some reasons why York PA basement waterproofing is crucial.
1. Safeguards Your Property’s Foundation
The basement makes up most of your home’s foundation. Since the foundation is responsible for keeping the property safe and stable, it’s important to maintain the basement. Water seeping into the foundation weakens it, leading to developmental and structural issues, such as cracks. The best way to prevent these problems in the first place is to opt for a basement waterproofing solution. Besides protecting the foundation, waterproofing will also increase the longevity of the property.
2. Prevents Flooding
If your basement extends below ground level, it’s at risk of flash floods. Such floods cost homeowners billions of dollars every year. Why wait for a catastrophe to strike when you can take action much earlier? Basement waterproofing helps keep your belongings safe in the basement and protects the property against water damage.
3. Lowers Utility Bills
A wet basement increases humidity in your house during the summer. Thus, the space takes longer to cool. As a result, more energy is used up and cranks up your utility bills. Also, a wet basement could be the culprit behind foundation cracks. These cracks allow cold air to come inside the house, reducing the effectiveness of your heating system. On the contrary, basement waterproofing York PA keeps these problems at bay, increasing the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, irrespective of the weather.
4. Prevents Mold Growth
A wet basement is milk’s favorite place. Even if there’s no flooding, any amount of moisture will give rise to mold and mildew, especially if it snows. On the one hand, mold weakens the foundation, while on the other, it causes health issues for your families, such as skin irritation and allergies. You can prevent this by getting York PA basement waterproofing.
5. Reduce Repair Expenditure
If your basement is not waterproofed, it will be susceptible to different kinds of water-inflicted damages. These repairs certainly cost a lot since they’re associated with the home’s foundation. Additionally, it’s hard to get a good insurance offer on the house with no waterproofing in the basement. You can get better insurance and lower your repair expenditures by waterproofing your basement.
6. Increases Property Value
Any improvement you bring into your house increases its value, and what better enhancement than waterproofing? It increases the market value of your home since refinishing becomes easier if your basement has been waterproofed. On top of that, it makes your home more secure and stable, thus, making it an ideal abode for anyone. Sure enough, there’s an upfront cost for financing a basement waterproofing solution, but it offers an attractive return on investment in the long run.
As evident, York PA basement waterproofing is a wise decision. Along with prolonging the lifespan of your home’s foundation, it also lowers your long-term expenditure by minimizing the risk of flooding and repair expenditures.
Contact us to lean more about how keeping your basement dry can benefit the overall health of your home!
Licensed & Insured
Basement Waterproofing Services York PA
Living in York PA, most homeowners are aware of the horrors of basement flooding. Fortunately, sump pumps are your saviors as they direct water away from your home, keeping your basement dry and lowering the risk of flooding.
However, regular sump pump maintenance is important to ensure its perfect functioning. Often, homeowners tend to overlook this and end up having to spend thousands of dollars on reversing the effects of flooding.
At Basement Solutions of York PA, we provide sump pump York PA installation and repair services since we understand the importance of this pump for your home’s foundation.
Don’t try to DIY the sump pump installation or repair if you’re not a pro since you may end up making the problem even bigger. However, regular maintenance of your basement’s sump pump can help prolong its lifespan and prevent damages.
As soon as a sump pump comes in contact with an excessive amount of water, it begins moving the moisture away from your property. Along with that, a sump pump also has the following advantages:
- It prevents the infestation of insects and termites in your basement. These organisms often enter your home through the water and start eating up your basement’s wooden structures.
- It prevents corrosion, especially if you have appliances stored in your basement.
- Excess moisture is the breeding ground for mildew, fungus, and mold. A sump pump directs extra moisture away, preventing the growth of these harmful organisms.
- It also keeps your wall paint and wallpaper intact. If the paint or coverings on your basement walls come in regular contact with water, they’ll start peeling away. A sump pump prevents this from happening.
To learn more about your sump pump York PA services or schedule a consultation, give us a call today.
No home is safe or stable for living unless it has a solid foundation. That’s why it’s important to lay down a strong foundation for any property. However, over time, many factors affect the integrity of your home, deteriorating the underlying foundation.
As a result, your home’s value decreases, and so does its safety for occupation.
In such a scenario, the sooner you hire a waterproofing contractor York PA, the better. We have been repairing foundations for York homes for years, fixing everything from cracks to uneven floors.
By getting timely foundation repair services, you can avoid many problems. First off, you’ll have a stable home to live in. Secondly, foundation repair raises your home’s market value. More importantly, it prevents structural damage.
Give us a call immediately if you notice any of the following signs:
- Diagonal Cracks: Cracks in your walls, particularly near the window and door frames, indicate foundation damage. They often occur because the forces in the settlement are pushing against the wall.
- Doors Not Latching: If doors stick out or do not latch property at the top or the bottom, it’s another sign your home needs foundation repair. When the foundation moves at the bottom, the door frame also shifts out of position and doesn’t latch.
- Cracks in Bricks: Often, foundation damage leads to a stair-like cracking pattern in the exterior walls, especially close to window openings.
- Movement In Interior Fixtures: If you notice movement in your countertop or any other fixture, it could point towards some sort of foundation damage. It also appears as lines in the bathroom and kitchen tiles.
Through our foundation repair services, we aspire to make homes safer and more valuable for York residents. Our attractive pricing, satisfactory performance, and multi-year expertise will not disappoint. Call us today for more details.
Crawl Space Remediation
Moisture can get into your home’s crawl space through different means, including condensation, groundwater, and rainwater. All this water tends to cause mold growth and foundation weakening.
A simple method to prevent this is crawl space remediation as it seals the crawl space. In this process, we line the floors and walls with heavy plastic sheets.
Over the years, we have offered this basement waterproofing solution to many homeowners who are now satisfied with the state of their basements. Crawl space remediation increases the structural integrity of your home since it keeps the soil dry.
Additionally, it increases your energy savings. If the crawl space is filled with cool or hot air, depending on the season, it will reduce the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, raising the utility bills.
At Basement Solutions of York PA, we help you save this money by providing crawl space remediation services. Owing to this, your home’s temperature will be just right throughout the year, increasing your energy savings.
Here are some other benefits of crawl space remediation:
- Better Air Quality: Encapsulating the crawl space improves the overall air quality in your home, making it pleasant for breathing. It’s not only good for your home’s environment but also prevents many allergies and air-borne health conditions.
- No Mold or Mildew: Anything that prevents the excess accumulation of water in the basement will keep mold and mildew at bay. That’s why crawl space remediation is so important.
- Prevents Insect Infestation: Termites and insects love moisture since it sustains their survival. In the absence of excess moisture, they won’t be able to infest your basement.
- Healthier Home: On the whole, crawl space remediation makes your home a healthier place for you and your family.
We can complete crawl space remediation services in a timely fashion, allowing you to benefit from a dry basement instantly. Give us a call today to learn more about our crawl space remediation services.
Basement Waterproofing Service
At Basement Solutions of York PA, we provide basement waterproofing services at competitive pricing while guaranteeing satisfactory results. Initially, we schedule a consultation with you to discuss the extent of the problem in detail. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation. Once you’ve hired us as your designated waterproofing contractor York PA, we inspect your property and start our workflow accordingly. Since we understand that the presence of workers in your house can be an inconvenience, we aspire to finish our job in a timely manner.
Here are the steps involved in our basement waterproofing solution:
- Excavation: The first step takes the longest since it’s quite labor-intensive. We excavate the area to look for the weeping tile.
- Wall Cleaning: In this step, we power wash the exposed exterior to remove loose concrete and debris. Then, we look for any signs of foundation damage.
- Foundation Repair: If there are any cracks, we fill them with high-strength cement.
- Liquid Membrane Installation: In this step, we apply waterproofing to the walls, construction materials, and the footing.
- Glass Fabric: The application of glass fabric offers additional protection against mildew and rotting.
- Second Coat: Then, we go in for another coat of the liquid membrane.
- Drain Tile: This step involves the installation of a weeping tile system since it helps to remove extra pressure from the foundation walls. It also ensures that excess water is drained away from the home.
Finally, we cover the exposed area with soil and gravel. During this whole process, our experts strive to leave a minimal amount of mess in your basement. Our basement waterproofing York PA services are trusted by many, so you can expect us to do an exceptional job on your property.
Why Choose Us For Basement
Waterproofing York PA?
We take pride in knowing that our claims are not merely empty words, but they’re actually backed by the testimonials we have received from satisfied clients over the years. Whether you want waterproofing York PA or foundation repair, we’re your ultimate choice for the following reasons.
Over the years, we have built a reputation for being the best in business. Since we focus immensely on customer service, we succeed in maintaining a professional environment where our staff can cater to your needs to the fullest. When you talk to your representatives during your first consultation, you may request a list of references and testimonials.
Irrespective of the condition or the size of the basement, we make sure to leave it in perfect condition when we’re done working on it. Our waterproofing York PA services have satisfied tens of clients over the years, and we’d be delighted to make you our next happy client.
While most other basement waterproofing solution providers only boast their skills, we combine the skills with expertise. Our staff has sufficient expertise, so no basement-related problem is new to them. They come in with a solution and implement it in the given time frame so that you can have a functional basement as soon as possible.
We understand the importance of attractive financing for homeowners. Thus, we’re confident about our rates being market-competitive, giving us an edge over our competition. To ensure 100% satisfaction of our customers, we give our pricing upfront. So, there are no hidden costs to trouble you later. Give us a call today to get a quote on your waterproofing York PA needs.
Licensed and Insured
Most importantly, our team is licensed to perform basement waterproofing York PA. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about inexperienced amateurs working in your basement. We are also insured, providing you even more peace of mind. If you have any more questions about our licensing, insurance, or other aspects of the workflow, get in touch with us today. If you need help mitigating water damage Pueblo, give our friends a call!
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm